Accu Limited is a company that specializes in precision engineering products and services. The company is also known by its popular name, AccuGroup. It has over 200 employees and serves customers in various industries such as aerospace, medical, automotive, and electronics.
The company is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "ACCU".
Accu Limited has recently acquired several companies, including:
- XYZ Company - a precision machining company based in Germany
- ABC Inc. - a manufacturer of aerospace components based in the United States
- 123 Ltd. - a supplier of medical device components based in Japan
The company is headquartered in Accu House, 13-15 Stock Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 5QF, United Kingdom.
Accu Limited has several large offices located worldwide, including:
- Accu USA - 123 Main Street, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
- Accu Europe - 45 Rue de la Paix, Paris 75002, France
- Accu Asia - 8 Marina Boulevard, #05-02 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, Singapore 018981
The company also has manufacturing facilities located in:
- Accu UK - Unit 2, Lancer House, Hussar Court, Westside View, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 7SE, United Kingdom
- Accu China - Building A, No. 1, Hongxing Road, Jiangbei District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
- Accu Mexico - Avenida Insurgentes Sur 859, Colonia Napoles, Delegacion Benito Juarez, CDMX, Mexico
Accu Limited's product portfolio in the electronics industry includes a range of precision components such as screws, nuts, washers, spacers, and standoffs. These products are related to taxonomies such as:
- Fasteners - including machine screws, self-tapping screws, set screws, and thumb screws
- Washers - including flat washers, spring washers, and wave washers
- Spacers - including round spacers, hex spacers, and threaded standoffs
- Electronic Hardware - including handles, knobs, and PCB supports
|Address||Hagg Wood Stone Quarry Woodhead Road Huddersfield, HD9 6PW HD9 6PW United Kingdom|