NAMICS CORPORATION is a company that specializes in electrochemical materials for various applications. It was established in February 1947 as Nippon Microcrystalline Industry Co., Ltd. and changed its name to NAMICS CORPORATION in 1996 and has its headquarters in Nigorikawa, Kita-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture. The company is led by President Toshinobu Odajima and has a capital of 80 million yen. In FY2021, the company reported sales of 55.9 billion yen and employed 699 people. The company also invested 5 percent of its sales in research and development activities. In 2020, the company was selected as one of the 2020 Global niche company top 100 (GNT 100) by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
NAMICS CORPORATION is publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange under the ticker 22083.
NAMICS CORPORATION is headquartered in Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture, Japan. Its full address is 3993 Nigorikawa, Kita-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture 950-3131.
NAMICS CORPORATION operates globally and has several large offices worldwide, including:
- 226 Airport Pkwy Ste 660, San Jose, CA 95110 USA
- 4 Long Court Wappingers Falls, N.Y. 12590
- Max Emanuel Platz 1, 85764 Oberschleissheim b. München, Germany
- 1 Yishun Industrial Street 1 A’Posh Bizhub #06-25 Singapore 768160
- 2301 trade tower, 511, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06164, Rep. of KOREA
- Room 2005, The Place, Tower A，100Zunyi Road, Shanghai 200051, China
- 16F-1, No. 201, Sec. 2, Wenxin Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City 40758, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Room 910-911, 9/F., Two The Harbour Front, 22 Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong
NAMICS CORPORATION specializes in manufacturing and supplying electronic materials, adhesives, and pastes for the electronics industry. Their product portfolio includes a wide range of products that can be classified into the following categories:
- Adhesives: Underfill Adhesives, Dam & Fill Adhesives, Die Attach Adhesives, and Surface Mount Adhesives.
- Pastes: Solder Pastes, Conductive Pastes, and Dielectric Pastes.
- Films: Adhesive Films and Conductive Films.
- Coatings: Conformal Coatings and Potting Compounds.
- Thermal Interface Materials: Thermal Interface Materials and Heat Dissipation Products.
NAMICS CORPORATION's products are used in various applications in the electronics industry, including semiconductor packaging, printed circuit board assembly, LED packaging, power devices, and MEMS devices. The company is known for its high-quality products and innovative solutions that help customers optimize their manufacturing processes and improve product performance.
|Address||3993 Nigorikawa, Kita-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture|