Swagelok Company, also known as Swagelok, is a privately held American company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high-quality fluid system components such as valves, fittings, hoses, and regulators. Swagelok's products are widely used in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, chemical processing, power generation, and semiconductor manufacturing. The company was founded in 1947 in Solon, Ohio, and currently has more than 5,500 employees worldwide. Swagelok serves customers in over 70 countries through a network of authorized sales and service centers.
Swagelok is a privately held company and therefore is not publicly traded on any stock exchange.
Swagelok Company is headquartered in Solon, Ohio, USA. The full address is:
- Swagelok Company 31400 Aurora Road Solon, Ohio 44139 USA
Some of Swagelok's largest offices around the world include:
- Swagelok Company Japan, located in Yokohama, Japan: 2-11-9 Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken 222-0033 Japan
- Swagelok Company Canada, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: 5903 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 3J2 Canada
- Swagelok Company China, located in Shanghai, China: 28F, No. 889 Yan'an Middle Road, Shanghai, China 200040
Some of Swagelok's manufacturing facilities around the world include:
- Swagelok Company's Global Headquarters and Innovation Center, located in Solon, Ohio, USA: 31400 Aurora Road Solon, Ohio 44139 USA
- Swagelok Company's Rodgau manufacturing facility, located in Rodgau, Germany: Lise-Meitner-Straße 5-7, 63110 Rodgau, Germany
- Swagelok Company's Suzhou manufacturing facility, located in Suzhou, China: No. 1, Keqiang Road, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China 215021
Swagelok Company's product portfolio is related to fluid system components and solutions for various industries, including the electronics industry. Some of the taxonomies of their products related to the electronics industry include:
Valves: Swagelok offers a range of valves for controlling and regulating fluid flow in electronic applications. These include ball valves, needle valves, check valves, and diaphragm valves.
Fittings: Swagelok's fittings are designed to provide reliable, leak-tight connections in electronic applications. Their product line includes tube fittings, pipe fittings, and weld fittings.
Regulators: Swagelok's regulators are used to control the pressure of fluids in electronic applications. Their product line includes pressure-reducing regulators, back-pressure regulators, and vaporizing regulators.
Hoses: Swagelok's hoses are designed to transport fluids in electronic applications. They offer a range of hose materials, including PTFE, nylon, and polyethylene.
Filters: Swagelok's filters are used to remove contaminants from fluids in electronic applications. Their product line includes particulate filters, coalescing filters, and high-purity filters.
Overall, Swagelok's product portfolio provides a comprehensive range of fluid system components and solutions that are critical to the efficient and reliable operation of electronic systems.
|Address||29500 Solon Rd Solon, Ohio 44139 United States|