Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation is a Japanese semiconductor company. The company is also known as AKM or AKM Semiconductor. The company has approximately 2,000 employees and serves customers worldwide.
The company is publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange under the ticker code 6810.
The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The full address is 2-6, Suehiro-cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062, Japan.
The company's largest offices are located in:
- San Jose, California, USA - 3031 Tisch Way, San Jose, CA 95128, USA
- Shanghai, China - Room 1902, Tower 2, Jing An Kerry Centre, 1539 Nanjing West Road, Jing An District, Shanghai, China
- Seoul, South Korea - 17F, Gangnam Tower, 152 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation has manufacturing facilities in:
- Hiroshima, Japan - 2-1-1, Miyahara, Yagi-cho, Asakita-ku, Hiroshima 739-2117, Japan
- Morimachi, Japan - 107-1, Morimachi, Taiji-cho, Iwami-gun, Tottori 689-4396, Japan
- Changzhou, China - No. 9, Xinyuan Road, Changzhou New District, Jiangsu Province, P.R.C. 213022
Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation offers a wide range of products related to the electronics industry, including:
- Audio products: audio codecs, digital signal processors, audio converters, and more
- Magnetic sensors: angle sensors, current sensors, and more
- MEMS sensors: accelerometers, gyroscopes, and more
- Power management ICs: DC/DC converters, LDO regulators, and more
- Wireless communication devices: RF ICs, Bluetooth modules, and more
Their products are used in various applications, such as smartphones, digital cameras, audio equipment, automotive, and industrial equipment. Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation is committed to providing high-quality, reliable, and innovative solutions to their customers.
|Address||Hibiya Mitsui Tower 1-1-2 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006 Japan|