IWAKI MUSEN KENKYUSHO CO.,LTD
IWAKI MUSEN KENKYUSHO CO.,LTD is a company that specializes in the manufacture and sale of electronic components and equipment, including transformers, inductors, and power supplies. The company also known as IMK, and has approximately 1,500 employees and serves customers worldwide.
The company is publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 6967.
The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan at 3-7-17, Nihonbashi-honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0023.
The company's largest offices are located in the following cities:
- Tokyo, Japan - 3-7-17, Nihonbashi-honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0023
- Shanghai, China - No. 1288, Wanrong Road, Zhabei District, Shanghai, China
- San Diego, USA - 5703 Oberlin Dr., Suite 109, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
IWAKI MUSEN KENKYUSHO CO.,LTD has manufacturing facilities located in the following cities:
- Yokohama, Japan - 2-6-2, Minamishita, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 231-0861, Japan
- Dongguan, China - No. 5, Xinwei 1st Road, Xincun Industrial Zone, Hengli Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Tijuana, Mexico - Av. General Manuel Márquez de León 2050, Parque Industrial Internacional Tijuana, 22444 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
IWAKI MUSEN KENKYUSHO CO.,LTD offers a range of electronic components and equipment related to the following taxonomies:
- Power supplies
- Wireless charging systems
|Address||3-2-1 Sakado, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 213-8566 508 KSP West Building|