Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
AMD is a semiconductor company that designs and manufactures microprocessors, graphics processors, and other computer-related hardware. It is also known as Advanced Micro Devices. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, at 2485 Augustine Drive. AMD has more than 13,000 employees and serves customers worldwide.
The publicly traded stock exchange market name for AMD is NASDAQ, and its ticker symbol is AMD.
AMD has recently made several acquisitions, including:
- Xilinx, an American technology company, in 2020
- HiAlgo, a Canadian software company, in 2016
- ATI Technologies, a Canadian graphics processing unit (GPU) and chipset manufacturer, in 2006
AMD has several offices located around the world, including:
- Austin, Texas - 7171 Southwest Parkway
- Singapore - 508 Chai Chee Lane #01-04
- Beijing, China - 10th Floor, Tower A, Gateway Plaza, No. 18 Xiaguangli, East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District
AMD's manufacturing facilities are located in:
- Dresden, Germany - Wilschdorfer Landstraße 101
- Malta, New York - 400 Stonebreak Road
AMD's product portfolio consists of various taxonomies related to the electronics industry, including:
- Microprocessors - AMD produces a range of microprocessors that power desktop computers, laptops, and servers. These include the Ryzen and EPYC processors.
- Graphics processors - AMD's Radeon graphics processors are used in gaming computers and workstations.
- Chipsets - AMD also produces chipsets that provide the interface between the processor, memory, and other components in a computer system.
- System-on-a-chip (SoC) - AMD's SoC products integrate the processor, graphics, and other system components into a single chip, making them ideal for small form-factor devices.
- Servers - AMD's EPYC server processors are designed for enterprise-level computing and offer high performance and scalability.
|地址||One AMD Place P.O. Box 3453 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3453 | 2485 Augustine Drive,Santa Clara, CA 95054|