Cyntec is a leading manufacturer of electronic components and modules, providing a wide range of products including power management, RF, sensors, and LED lighting solutions. The company is also known as Cyntec Co., Ltd. and has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan. Cyntec has approximately 3,000 employees and serves customers in over 30 countries worldwide.
The company is publicly traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange, with the ticker symbol 8088.
Recent acquisitions by Cyntec include:
- Acquisition of Etron Technology, Inc. in 2019
- Acquisition of Onyx Healthcare in 2020
The company's headquarters is located at:No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District,
Taipei City 11568,
Cyntec's largest offices worldwide are located at:
- China - Room 605, Tower B, Chang'an Building, No. 26, Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, China
- United States - 2025 Gateway Place, Suite 390, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
- Europe - 10 Avenue de l'Entreprise, ZA de Courtaboeuf, 91940 Les Ulis, France
The company's manufacturing facilities are located at:
- Taiwan - No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- China - No. 10, Huatian Road, Shilongkeng Industrial Zone, Pingshan New District, Shenzhen, China
- Thailand - 79/7 Moo 5, Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate, T. Don Hua Lo, A. Muang, Chonburi 20000, Thailand
Cyntec's product portfolio includes various taxonomies related to the electronics industry, such as:
- Power management - voltage regulators, DC-DC converters, power modules, etc.
- RF - RF power amplifiers, RF switches, RF filters, etc.
- Sensors - temperature sensors, pressure sensors, humidity sensors, etc.
- LED lighting solutions - LED drivers, LED modules, LED bulbs, etc.
|地址||2 R&D 2nd road, Science-Based Industry Park, Hsinchu 30076,Taiwan,R.O.C|