Maxim Integrated, also known as Maxim, is an American multinational company that designs and manufactures analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Maxim serves a broad range of industries including automotive, industrial, healthcare, consumer electronics, and communications. The company employs approximately 7,000 employees worldwide and has over 35,000 customers globally. Maxim Integrated is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol "MXIM".
Recent acquisitions by Maxim Integrated include:
- In 2020, Maxim Integrated acquired Integrated Device Technology (IDT), a leading provider of mixed-signal solutions, for $6.7 billion.
- In 2019, Maxim Integrated acquired privately held semiconductor company, Exar Corporation, for $700 million.
Maxim Integrated is headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. The full address is:
- Maxim Integrated 160 Rio Robles San Jose, CA 95134 USA
Some of the largest offices of Maxim Integrated located around the world are:
- Austin, Texas, USA Address: 2100 Lakeside Boulevard Austin, TX 78741 USA
- Munich, Germany Address: Peter-Sander-Straße 41 82166 Gräfelfing Germany
- Bangalore, India Address: Bagmane Tech Park - CV Raman Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka 560093 India
- Shanghai, China Address: Room 2501-2507, One ICC, 999 Huai Hai Middle Road Shanghai, 200031 China
Maxim Integrated has multiple manufacturing facilities located around the world. Some of the locations and their addresses are:
- San Jose, California, USA Address: 1200 River Oaks Parkway San Jose, CA 95134 USA
- Beaverton, Oregon, USA Address: 3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97003 USA
- Cavite, Philippines Address: Gateway Business Park Javalera, General Trias, Cavite Philippines
- Bangalore, India Address: 172 & 173, Bommasandra Industrial Area Anekal Taluk, Bangalore South District Karnataka, 560099 India
Maxim Integrated offers a broad range of products in the electronics industry, including:
- Analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs)
- Power management ICs
- Battery management ICs
- RF and wireless ICs
- Amplifiers and comparators
- Data converters
- Interface and connectivity ICs
- Sensors and sensor interfaces
- Clocks and timing ICs
- Security and authentication ICs
- Microcontrollers and digital ICs
These products are widely used in various applications such as automotive, industrial, healthcare, consumer electronics, and communications.
|地址||160 Rio Robles San Jose, CA 95134 USA|