Amphenol Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of high-performance interconnect systems for a range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, industrial, and telecommunications. The company was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in Wallingford, Connecticut, USA. Amphenol operates under several popular names, including Amphenol RF, Amphenol Aerospace, and Amphenol Industrial. The company has approximately 80,000 employees globally and serves customers in over 100 countries.
Amphenol is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “APH”.
Amphenol has made several recent acquisitions, including:
- MTS Systems Corporation (2021)
- Optimal Cable Services (2020)
- Ardent Concepts (2019)
Amphenol is headquartered in Wallingford, Connecticut, USA. The full address is: Amphenol Corporation 358 Hall Avenue Wallingford, CT 06492 USA
Amphenol has several large offices worldwide, including:
- Amphenol Aerospace 40-60 Delaware Ave. Sidney, NY 13838 USA
- Amphenol RF 10 Millpond Parkway Monroe, NY 10950 USA
- Amphenol Industrial 40-60 Delaware Ave. Sidney, NY 13838 USA
- Amphenol Canada Corp. 605 Milner Ave., Unit #4 Scarborough, ON M1B 5X6, Canada
- Amphenol Australia Pty Ltd 7-11 Ceylon Street Nunawading, VIC 3131 Australia
Amphenol has manufacturing facilities located in:
- North America
- Sidney, NY, USA: Amphenol Aerospace Operations, 40-60 Delaware Ave., Sidney, NY 13838, USA
- Nashua, NH, USA: Amphenol Aerospace Operations, 90 Arboretum Drive, Nashua, NH 03062, USA
- Sidney, NE, USA: Amphenol Advanced Sensors, 1150 Cabela Drive, Sidney, NE 69162, USA
- Tijuana, Mexico: Amphenol TCS, Calle Descubre #9455, Parque Industrial Innovacion, Tijuana, BC, 22500, Mexico
- Hermosillo, Mexico: Amphenol Advanced Sensors, Av. Quiroga #1579, Parque Industrial, Hermosillo, Sonora, 83299, Mexico
- South America
- Campinas, Brazil: Amphenol Automotive, Av. Dr. Carlos Grimaldi, 1461, Campinas, SP, 13091-106, Brazil
- Basingstoke, UK: Amphenol Invotec, Vickers Business Centre, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NP, UK
- Nogent le Rotrou, France: Amphenol Socapex, ZI de la Tisonnière, Nogent le Rotrou, 28400, France
- Witton, UK: Amphenol Antenna Solutions, Unit 4, Spitfire Park, Spitfire Road, Birmingham, B24 9PR, UK
- Poznan, Poland: Amphenol Tuchel Electronics, ul. Zlotowska 61, 62-800 Kalisz, Poland
- Dublin, Ireland: Amphenol TCS, Block 503, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin, D24 X2NE, Ireland
- Nantong, China: Amphenol Sincere Flex Circuit, 128 Qi Road, Rugao City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Zhongshan, China: Amphenol Advanced Sensors, No. 3, 3rd St, Dongsheng Industrial Park, Zhongshan, Guangdong, 528414, China
- Nogales, Mexico: Amphenol Advanced Sensors, Av. El Greco #239, Parque Industrial Nuevo Nogales, Nogales, Sonora, 84094, Mexico
- Bangalore, India: Amphenol Omniconnect India Private Limited, #42/1, 2nd Cross, Karihobanahalli, Thigalarapalya Main Road, Peenya 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058, India
- Singapore: Amphenol FCI Asia Pte Ltd, 3 Changi North Street 2, LogisTech, Singapore 498827
- Dongguan, China: Amphenol Interconnect Products (Dongguan) Co. Ltd., No. 81 Lianxing Rd, Shipai, Dongguan, Guangdong, 523347, China
Amphenol is a leading manufacturer of a broad range of interconnect products for the electronics industry. Their product portfolio includes:
- Connector Systems: circular, rectangular, fiber optic, RF, high-speed, and filtered connectors.
- Cable Assemblies: custom and standard cable assemblies for a variety of applications.
- Antenna Solutions: standard and custom antennas for wireless applications.
- Sensor Technologies: sensors and sensor-based products for temperature, pressure, fluid, and gas sensing applications.
- Power Solutions: DC power distribution and control products for aerospace and defense applications.
- Automotive Products: high-speed data connectivity solutions for automotive applications.
- Industrial Products: interconnect solutions for harsh environments and industrial applications.
Amphenol's products are used in a wide range of industries, including aerospace, military, automotive, telecommunications, and industrial applications.
|地址||358 Hall Avenue,Wallingford, CT 06492|