Walsin Technology Corporation, also known as Walsin, is a Taiwanese electronics company that specializes in passive electronic components such as MLCC (multilayer ceramic capacitors), chip resistors, and inductors. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. It has approximately 14,000 employees and serves customers worldwide, including in Asia, Europe, and North America.
The company is publicly traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "2492."
Recent acquisitions by Walsin Technology include:
- In 2020, the company acquired a 51% stake in a Japanese MLCC manufacturer, MJC Electronics Corp.
- In 2019, Walsin Technology acquired a 30% stake in a Taiwanese electronic components manufacturer, Holy Stone Enterprise Co.
Walsin Technology is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan at 16F, No. 77, Sec. 2, Dunhua S. Rd., Da-an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan.
- Walsin Technology has a large office in Shanghai, China at Building 6, 888 Shenhu Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China.
- The company also has a significant presence in the United States with an office located at 1011 Centre Road, Suite 210-A, Wilmington, DE 19805, USA.
- In Europe, Walsin Technology has an office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands at De Ruyterkade 112, 1011 AB Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Walsin Technology operates several manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, including:
- Tainan Plant: No. 189, Chenggong Road, Yongkang District, Tainan City 710, Taiwan.
- Zhongli Plant: No. 14, Zhongzhuang Road, Zhongli District, Taoyuan City 320, Taiwan.
- Jhongli Plant: No. 23, Industrial 2nd Rd., Zhongli District, Taoyuan City 320, Taiwan.
- The company also has manufacturing facilities in China, including:
- Suzhou Plant: No. 888 Shenhu Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China.
- Fuzhou Plant: No. 28, Fengshan Road, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China.
Walsin Technology specializes in passive electronic components, including:
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCCs)
- Chip Resistors
Their products are commonly used in various applications in the electronics industry, including:
- Consumer electronics (such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets)
- Automotive electronics
- Industrial electronics
- Telecommunications equipment
- Medical devices
- Aerospace and defense equipment
In addition to their standard product lines, Walsin Technology also offers customized solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
|地址||24F. No.1, Songzhi Rd., Xinyi Dist, Taipei City 110, Taiwan|