Giantec Semiconductor Corporation
Giantec Semiconductor Corporation is a semiconductor company that specializes in developing and manufacturing microcontroller and analog products. The company is also known as Giantec or JX, and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. As of 2021, Giantec has around 500 employees and serves customers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
The company is publicly traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 5350.
The company's headquarters is located at:
8F-1, No. 36, Taiyuan St., Jhubei City, Hsinchu County 302, Taiwan
Giantec Semiconductor Corporation has several large offices located worldwide:
- China: 6F, Building No. 6, 690 Bibo Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
- Europe: Espace Europeen de l'Entreprise, Batiment G, 16 rue de la Haye, 67300 Schiltigheim, France
- North America: 2107 N 1st St Suite 470, San Jose, CA 95131, United States
Giantec Semiconductor Corporation also has several manufacturing facilities located in:
- Taiwan: No. 16, Jingke Central Road, Nantun District, Taichung 408, Taiwan
- China: No. 9, Chuangye 2nd Road, Guangming District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Giantec Semiconductor Corporation offers a wide range of products in the electronics industry, including:
- Analog ICs
- Power Management ICs
- Audio ICs
- LED Drivers
- Sensor ICs
- Wireless Communication ICs
Their products are used in various applications, such as consumer electronics, industrial automation, automotive, and smart home devices.
|地址||No.12, Lane 647, Songtao Rd , Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park , Pudong New Area , Shanghai , China|