Bosch is a multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany. The company, also known as Robert Bosch GmbH, was founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch and is one of the world's leading providers of innovative technology solutions for various industries such as automotive, industrial, consumer goods, and energy and building technology. With over 400,000 employees and more than 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries, Bosch serves millions of customers worldwide with its high-quality products and services.
Bosch is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BOSCHLTD.
Recent acquisitions by Bosch include:
- 2021: Acquiring a stake in the Swedish fuel-cell company PowerCell Sweden AB to strengthen Bosch's portfolio of fuel-cell components.
- 2020: Acquisition of the U.S.-based connected-vehicle services provider, Splitting Fares Inc, to expand its mobility services business.
- 2019: Acquisition of the energy management specialist, Building Robotics Inc., to enhance its digital building automation portfolio.
Bosch is headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany, and the full address is as follows:
- Robert Bosch GmbH Robert-Bosch-Platz 1 70839 Gerlingen Germany
Some of the largest offices of Bosch worldwide, along with their full addresses, are as follows:
- Bosch North America Headquarters: 38000 Hills Tech Drive Farmington Hills, MI 48331 United States
- Bosch India Corporate Office: Hosur Road, Adugodi Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030 India
- Bosch China Headquarters: No. 518, Xinzhuan Road Songjiang District Shanghai, 201612 China
- Bosch Japan Headquarters: 2-4-7 Shibuya Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-8330 Japan
Some of the manufacturing facilities of Bosch worldwide, along with their full addresses, are as follows:
- Bosch Rexroth Fountain Inn Plant: 2100 Royston Road Fountain Inn, SC 29644 United States
- Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited: Survey No. 77/1, Nanekarwadi Chakan Industrial Area, Phase III Kharabwadi, Chakan, Pune - 410501 India
- Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH: Am Eichberg 1 D-74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen Germany
- Robert Bosch S.A. Haina Plant: Autopista Duarte km 25 Parque Industrial Haina Oeste Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Bosch's product portfolio in the electronics industry includes a wide range of products related to the following taxonomies:
- Automotive electronics: including sensors, control units, electric drives, and software for various automotive applications.
- Power tools and accessories: including cordless drills, rotary hammers, jigsaws, saw blades, drill bits, and more.
- Security and safety systems: including video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control, and fire alarm systems.
- Industrial technology: including automation equipment, drive and control technology, and energy and building technology products.
- Consumer goods: including home appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines, as well as power tools and garden tools for DIY enthusiasts.
Bosch also offers a range of software and services related to these products, including cloud-based services for the internet of things (IoT), software solutions for engineering and simulation, and technical consulting services.
|Address||Robert-Bosch-Platz 1 70839 Gerlingen-Schillerhohe Germany|