STMicroelectronics is a multinational semiconductor manufacturer headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The company was founded in 1987 as a result of a merger between SGS Microelettronica of Italy and Thomson Semiconducteurs of France. STMicroelectronics designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductor products, including microcontrollers, sensors, power management, and digital imaging devices. The company has around 45,000 employees and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
STMicroelectronics is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "STM".
Recent acquisitions by STMicroelectronics include:
- SOMOS Semiconductor (2021).
- Cartesiam (2021).
- Powercast Corporation (2021).
- Edge AI software company, Oki Semiconductor Co., Ltd (2021).
STMicroelectronics has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The full address is:
- STMicroelectronics International NV Chemin du Champ-des-Filles 39 1228 Plan-les-Ouates Geneva, Switzerland.
Some of STMicroelectronics' largest offices worldwide and their full addresses are:
- STMicroelectronics Americas Corporate Headquarters: 750 Canyon Drive, Suite 100, Coppell, TX 75019, USA.
- STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Headquarters: 5A, Shenton Way #22-06/07 UIC Building, Singapore 068815.
- STMicroelectronics Greater China Headquarters: STMicroelectronics (Shanghai) Company Limited, 29/F, No. 8 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.
Some of STMicroelectronics' manufacturing facilities and their full addresses are:
- Crolles, France: 850 Rue Jean Monnet, 38920 Crolles, France.
- Agrate Brianza, Italy: Via C. Olivetti, 2, 20864 Agrate Brianza MB, Italy.
- Catania, Italy: Strada Statale 14 km 163,5, 95030 Gravina di Catania CT, Italy.
- Singapore: 5A Serangoon North Avenue 5, Singapore 554574.
- Greater Noida, India: Plot No. 1, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida 201308, India.
- Muar, Malaysia: Plot 1, Jalan Timah 3, Tanjung Agas Industrial Estate, 84000 Muar, Johor, Malaysia.
STMicroelectronics' product portfolio includes a broad range of semiconductor products, including:
- Microcontrollers and microprocessors.
- Analog and power management.
- MEMS and sensors.
- Imaging and photonics.
- Digital and power discretes.
- Automotive and transportation.
- Secure microcontrollers and solutions.
- Wireless and RF.
- Embedded processing and connectivity.
These products are used in a wide range of applications, including consumer electronics, industrial automation, automotive, telecommunications, and medical equipment. STMicroelectronics is also a leader in the development of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, internet of things, and 5G connectivity. Overall, STMicroelectronics' product portfolio covers a diverse range of electronics industry taxonomies, making it a major player in the semiconductor industry.
|Address||39, Chemin du Champ des FillesPlan-Les-Ouates GENEVA CH1228 Switzerland|