KOA Speer Electronics
KOA Speer Electronics is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of thick film and thin film passive electronic components. Founded in 1980, the company is headquartered in Bradford, Pennsylvania, and has operations in Japan, China, Malaysia, and Singapore. KOA Speer Electronics is also known as KOA Corporation, and it has approximately 3,000 employees and serves a wide range of customers in the automotive, medical, telecommunications, and industrial markets.
The company is publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange under the symbol 6999.
- In 2017, KOA Speer Electronics acquired TT electronics plc's precision resistor business.
- In 2019, the company acquired Pulse Electronics' power magnetics division.
KOA Speer Electronics is headquartered in Bradford, Pennsylvania, USA at the following address:
- 199 Bolivar Drive Bradford, PA 16701 USA
KOA Speer Electronics has several large offices worldwide, including:
- KOA Corporation Headquarters (Tokyo, Japan): 5-5 Nihonbashi Kobunacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0024, Japan
- KOA Speer Electronics, Inc. (Marietta, Georgia, USA): 1991 West Oak Circle NE, Marietta, GA 30062 USA
- KOA Speer Electronics Europe GmbH (Munich, Germany): Hans-Pinsel-Str. 10, 85540 Haar/Munich, Germany
- KOA Speer Electronics Asia Pte Ltd. (Singapore): 158 Kallang Way #02-06/08 Performance Building, Singapore 349245
KOA Speer Electronics has several manufacturing facilities worldwide, including:
- Bradford, Pennsylvania, USA: 199 Bolivar Drive, Bradford, PA 16701 USA
- Hiroshima, Japan: 1-7-1 Saijo-nishi, Higashi-Hiroshima City, Hiroshima 739-8602, Japan
- Suzhou, China: No. 11 Lingyun Road, Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province, 215021, China
- Melaka, Malaysia: Lot 18, Jalan Ragum 15/17, Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
KOA Speer Electronics specializes in the design and manufacturing of a wide range of passive electronic components. Their product portfolio includes:
- Thick Film Chip Resistors
- Thin Film Chip Resistors
- Metal Film Chip Resistors
- Wirewound Resistors
- Power Resistors
- Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCCs)
- Tantalum Capacitors
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Power Inductors
- High-Frequency Inductors
- Chip Inductors
- EMI Suppression Filters:
- Common Mode Chokes
- EMI Filters
KOA Speer Electronics' products are used in a variety of applications, including automotive, telecommunications, medical, and industrial. They are known for their high-quality products and commitment to customer satisfaction.
|Address||199 Bolivar Drive Bradford, PA 16701|