Eaton Corporation is a power management company that designs, manufactures, and sells electrical equipment, systems, and services. The company operates through various business segments, including electrical products, electrical systems and services, hydraulics, aerospace, and vehicle.
Eaton is also known as Eaton Electrical and has its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. The company has approximately 99,000 employees and serves customers in more than 175 countries worldwide.
Eaton is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol ETN.
In recent years, Eaton has made a number of significant acquisitions to expand its product offerings and global reach.
- In 2020, the company acquired Tripp Lite, a leading provider of power protection and connectivity solutions, and Cobham Mission Systems, a provider of critical aerospace and defense technologies.
- In 2021, Eaton acquired 86% of Ulusoy Elektrik, a Turkish manufacturer of electrical equipment and transformers. These acquisitions have helped Eaton strengthen its position as a leading provider of power management solutions in a variety of industries.
Eaton has its global headquarters located in Dublin, Ireland, and its US headquarters located in Beachwood, Ohio. The full addresses of these locations are:
- Eaton Global Headquarters: Eaton Corporation plc Eaton House 30 Pembroke Road Ballsbridge Dublin 4 Ireland
- Eaton US Headquarters: Eaton Corporation 1000 Eaton Boulevard Beachwood, Ohio 44122 USA
In addition to these headquarters locations, Eaton has numerous large offices and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Some of the largest office locations and their full addresses are:
- Eaton Asia Pacific Headquarters: Eaton Industries (S) Pte Ltd No. 4 Loyang Lane Singapore 508914
- Eaton European Headquarters: Eaton Industries Manufacturing GmbH Siemensstraße 1 92507 Nabburg Germany
- Eaton Latin America Headquarters: Eaton Industries (Mexico) S. de R.L. de C.V. Avenida Insurgentes Sur No. 1898 Colonia Florida Delegación Álvaro Obregón C.P. 01030 Mexico City, Mexico
- Eaton Canada Headquarters: Eaton Industries (Canada) Company 4711 Yonge Street, Suite 1400 Toronto, Ontario M2N 6K8 Canada
As for manufacturing facilities, some of the locations and their full addresses are:
- Eaton Vehicle Group Manufacturing Facility: Eaton Corporation 8320 28th St. Ct. E. Sarasota, FL 34243 USA
- Eaton Aerospace Group Manufacturing Facility: Eaton Aerospace Group 5353 Highland Drive Jackson, MS 39206 USA
- Eaton Electrical Group Manufacturing Facility: Eaton Industries Manufacturing GmbH Siemensstraße 1 92507 Nabburg Germany
- Eaton Hydraulics Group Manufacturing Facility: Eaton Fluid Power Ltd. Fluid Power House Milner Way, Ossett West Yorkshire WF5 9JQ UK
Eaton's product portfolio in the electronics industry encompasses a broad range of products related to power management, including:
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Power Distribution Units (PDU)
- Surge Protective Devices (SPD)
- Rack Enclosures
- Power Management Software
- DC Power Solutions
- Circuit Protection Products
- Power Quality Meters and Analyzers
- Power Distribution Components
- Lighting Controls and Solutions
- Wiring Devices and Connectivity Solutions
Overall, Eaton's product taxonomy within the electronics industry can be grouped into the following categories:
- Power Management: Products related to managing and controlling electrical power, including UPS, PDU, SPD, DC power solutions, and power quality meters.
- Circuit Protection: Products designed to protect electrical circuits from damage caused by overloads, short circuits, and other electrical faults.
- Lighting: Lighting controls and solutions designed to improve energy efficiency and enhance lighting performance.
- Connectivity: Wiring devices and connectivity solutions designed to connect and control electrical power and data.
|Address||9650 Jeronimo Road,Irvine, California 92618|