Ceratech Corporation, also known as Ceratech Inc., is a privately held American company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of advanced ceramic materials and coatings for a wide range of industrial applications. Founded in 1982 and based in Baltimore, Maryland, the company serves a diverse range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, and industrial equipment. Ceratech's products are known for their exceptional strength, durability, and resistance to extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. The company has approximately 100 employees and serves customers around the world.
As a private company, Ceratech is not publicly traded on any stock exchange and thus does not have a ticker symbol or code.
Ceratech Corporation is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, United States, with the following address:
- Ceratech Corporation 4415 Lottsford Vista Road Lanham, MD 20706 United States
The company has several other offices and manufacturing facilities located throughout the world, including:
- Tokyo Office Ceratech Corporation Yamato Bldg., 4F, 2-8-10 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0033
- Shanghai Office Ceratech Corporation Room 301, 3F, No. 1717 North Sichuan Road Hongkou District, Shanghai, China 200080
- Frankfurt Office Ceratech Corporation Am Hof 28 63450 Hanau, Germany
- Maryland Manufacturing Facility Ceratech Corporation 4415 Lottsford Vista Road Lanham, MD 20706 United States
- China Manufacturing Facility Ceratech Corporation No. 5, Chuang Ye Road Lujia Zui Kunshan, Jiangsu, China 215300
- Japan Manufacturing Facility Ceratech Corporation 5-5-5 Shinkawa Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan 104-0033
Ceratech Corporation does not have a significant presence in the electronics industry. The company specializes in the development and manufacturing of advanced ceramic materials and coatings for a wide range of industrial applications, including aerospace, defense, medical, and industrial equipment. Ceratech's product portfolio is diverse and includes the following taxonomies:
- Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMCs)
- Thermal Barrier Coatings (TBCs)
- Environmental Barrier Coatings (EBCs)
- Wear-Resistant Coatings
- High-Performance Ceramics
- Refractory Metals and Alloys
- Advanced Ceramics for Electronics and Telecommunications
While Ceratech's advanced ceramics may have some applications in the electronics industry, such as in high-temperature electrical insulation or in the production of ceramic capacitors, the company does not market itself as a significant player in this field.